These are the services we have to offer you....
Full Search (up to 5 days)
Mini Search (1 day)
Mini Search + Area Advice (2 days)
Additional Services - Area advice, orientation tours, school search, accompanied viewings, price and contract negotiations, checking a tenancy agreement, sourcing furniture for purchase or rental, check in or out, arranging removals.
This search is designed for renters who fall into one or more of the following;
Mini Search (based on one or two postcode areas)
- Have little time to call all the necessary Letting Agents themselves. Internet searches are not up to date!
- Have little knowledge of the best roads to rent in.
- Want expert advice on which property to rent.
- Want expert advice on which are the best areas to rent in.
- Are unable to get hold of senior staff and corporate departments within Letting Agents.
- Don't like dealing with Letting Agents.
- Want someone to negotiate the best deal for them.
- Can't get to see new property instructions quick enough.
- Can't get access to 'off market' properties.
So, how does it work?
After a free, no obligation, consultation the following are included in the full search:
1. A detailed brief is taken to give us the best chance of finding what you're looking for. This is done in person, by phone or by email.
2. The search begins and constant feedback is given on each of the properties found that closely match your criteria.
3. Property details are emailed to you where available so you can see what we are finding.
4. We will look to preview the best properties before showing you a shortlisted few (this is usually between 5 and 10 properties depending on the market).
5. We will negotiate the best deal possible on your behalf after discussing everything with you first.
6. We will see the rental through to signing of contracts. Once an offer has been agreed, we will converse with all parties involved to ensure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
7. Recommendations can be given if you find yourself needing a third party.
This search is designed for the renter who wants to get actively involved in renting a property and just wants a head start with the search or possibly the chance to dip their toe in the market to see what can be found. This is what we will do....
Mini Search Plus Area Advice
- We will take a brief from you by email or over the phone.
- We will search for 6 closely matching and currently available properties on the market and send you these by email within 24 hours, with our comments on each one.
- The search will involve contacting local agents and Landlords directly to source the most up to date properties available. Websites and property portals are out of date so it's important to do it this way.
- Mini search as above
- Advice on which areas to rent in carried out before the mini search;
> We will suggest 3 areas for you to consider in accordance with your brief.
> If you have a list of areas already in mind we will work with these to offer our advice on which are the best in accordance with your brief.
> Within each area suggested we will send you examples of properties that have let and that are good indicators of what is achievable for your budget.
> We will also tell you which are the most popular and which are the least popular roads to rent in.
Area Advice Only - If you just want advice on which area to rent in as listed above.
Area Orientation Tours - We will drive you around your chosen or our recommended areas with advice along the way. We will show you the best and worst roads, areas of interest, shopping and transport facilities, the boundaries you are best to search in and typical properties you can expect to find for your budget.
School Search - After obtaining a brief from you we will search for all the relevant school options and present these to you in a report.
Accompanied Viewings - if you have your own list of properties to view we can accompany you and offer our advice. We will point out the pros and cons of each and let you know which we think are best options.
Price and contract negotiations - We would negotiate the price and terms on your behalf and would use our knowledge and expertise to gain the best advantage for you.
Checking a tenancy agreement - We would check to make sure the contract is fair and reasonable.
Sourcing furniture to purchase or rent - We would find the best furniture options for you and arrange delivery.
Check in or out - We would check you in or out of the property by inspecting it and noting any problems.
Removals - We would arrange removals for you.